I am responding to one blog everyday and today is your day! I loved your avatar but why the attire? Is it part of an alter ego, an interest, or perhaps you always dress like that? tanksmom is Thanksmom? Very clever. Keep up the good blogging. I just finished assignment 7 and it is very long but helpful. Nancy
3 comments:
Love your avatar AND the kitty pix!
I am responding to one blog everyday and today is your day! I loved your avatar but why the attire? Is it part of an alter ego, an interest, or perhaps you always dress like that? tanksmom is Thanksmom? Very clever. Keep up the good blogging. I just finished assignment 7 and it is very long but helpful. Nancy
Great pictures of your sweet kitties! I love your avatar! It reminds me of your theme this past year about how one shoe can make all the difference!
Post a Comment